As with most of Ontario we are currently buried under about two feet of snow. The roads here are still not plowed and we have not successfully been able to leave. This means 3 things:
- I don't expect pickup curriers to be able to make it here.
- We cannot drive the orders to drop off locations.
- New inventory can't get here either.
As a result, we are continuing to fulfill orders but your tracking will not update until we can get them out to carriers. Further, quartz v2, white jades, kbdfans and mill-max restocks are going to be delayed.